Shortcuts to Guides
List yourself as an expert in your field. or update a listing for your organization. If you have an idea for expanding or otherwise improving the site, share it with Nicole Faraguna at 717.909.1298 or nfaraguna_at_conserveland.org.
Model Documents make conservation effective and efficient.
Reduce the risk of a lawsuit by a volunteer or activity participant with the Model Release. Minimize liability associated with public access and understand statutory protection. Recognize the uses for indemnity and insurance.
The Official Map gives municipalities time to secure land for trail and park projects.
ConserveLand.org has news, blogs, jobs and more.
Please log in to see everything this site has to offer you!
- Library: Model Montana Conservation Easement Amendment Policy and Commentary added on 04/18/14
- Guide: Indemnity Agreements and Liability Insurance updated on 04/17/14
- Library: Easement Revitalization: A Problem-Solving Guidebook for Land Trusts added on 04/06/14
- Library: Finding the Green! A Guide to State Funding Opportunities for Conservation, Recreation and Preservation Projects added on 04/02/14
- Library: Suggested Provisions Meeting the Minimum Requirements of the National Flood Insurance Program and the Pennsylvania Flood Plain Management Act added on 03/29/14