Shortcuts to Guides
List yourself as an expert in your field. or update a listing for your organization. If you have an idea for expanding or otherwise improving the site, share it with Nicole Faraguna at 717.909.1298 or nfaraguna_at_conserveland.org.
Model Documents make conservation effective and efficient.
Reduce the risk of a lawsuit by a volunteer or activity participant with the Model Release. Minimize liability associated with public access and understand statutory protection. Recognize the uses for indemnity and insurance.
The Official Map gives municipalities time to secure land for trail and park projects.
ConserveLand.org has news, blogs, jobs and more.
Please log in to see everything this site has to offer you!
- Expert: Andrew "Drew" Gilchrist updated on 03/06/14
- Library: York County Sustainable Landscaping Model Ordinance added on 03/06/14
- Library: Purchase of Development Rights updated on 02/21/14
- Library: Considering Leasing Contracts for CRP Trees updated on 02/21/14
- Library: A Landowner's Guide: Conservation Easements for Natural Resource Protection updated on 02/21/14