Survey & Economic Impact Findings:
- In 2006, 82% of the sample responded that their use of the trail had influenced a purchase of "hard goods" items including bikes, bike supplies, auto accessories, shoes, clothing and camping gear.
- The average of these "hard goods" purchases was $354.
- 86% of the sample responded that their use of the trail had influenced a purchase of "soft goods" including drinks and food items on their most recent visit to the trail.
- The average of these "soft goods" purchses was $30.
- 57% of the sample indicated that their trail visit included an overnight stay.
- The average expenditure per night was $69.08.
- The average number of nights per stay was 3.34.
Last modified by Nate Lotze