- Wyoming voters overwhelmingly identify as conservationists (71%) – a label that bridges partisan lines, as well as many other factors in the state.
- 80% say that we can protect land and water and have a strong economy at the same time.
- 97% agree that “Our national parks, forests, monuments, and wildlife areas are an essential part of Wyoming’s economy”.
- 79% say that Wyoming should maintain protections for land, air and water in the state rather than reduce them in an effort to create jobs as quickly as possible.
- 87% say that “Even with state budget problems, we should still find money to protect and maintain Wyoming’s land, water and wildlife;” 88% say the same about state parks.
- 56% say increasing the use of renewable energy will create jobs in Wyoming.
Last modified by Nate Lotze