Land Use Ordinances & Development Standards
Acquisition of Land & Easements
Case for Conservation
Economic Benefits of Conservation
- Economic Benefits of Conservation
Download both the model document AND the commentary! The state-of-the-art model is coupled with an expansive commentary covering alternative and optional agreement provisions and the reasoning behind it all. Users can easily customize the agreement to handle a variety of potential trail types and uses. The model uses plain language and careful formatting to improve readability.
- Author(s): Patricia L. Pregmon, Andrew M. Loza
- Organization/Source: Pennsylvania Land Trust Association
- Year: 2010
- Item type(s): Model
- Topic tags: Model Legal Documents including Easements, Trail & Public Access Easements
- Related guides: Conservation Easement, Model Conservation Easement, Model Legal Documents, Mortgage Subordination, Reducing Liability Associated with Public Access, Riparian Buffer Protection Agreement, Trail Easements
Last modified by Andy Lozacomments powered by Disqus
Viewed 5956 times.
Last modified Apr 29, 2013