Land Use Ordinances & Development Standards
Acquisition of Land & Easements
Case for Conservation
Economic Benefits of Conservation
- Economic Benefits of Conservation
The risk of being held responsible for injuries or property damage associated with organizing volunteer, educational, recreational and other events and activities (or opening up property for the same) may be minimized by having those who wish to participate sign a release agreement. The Model Release Agreement helps nonprofits minimize these risks. The guide Release of Liability provides commentary for the model. Comments, which may be directed to aloza_at_conserveland.org, are welcome on how the model might be improved to better serve nonprofits.
- Author(s): Patricia L. Pregmon
- Organization/Source: Pennsylvania Land Trust Association
- Year: 2014
- Item type(s): Model
- Topic tags: Liability Associated with Recreational Use
- Related guides: Indemnity Agreements and Liability Insurance, Pennsylvania's Recreational Use of Land and Water Act, Reducing Liability Associated with Public Access, Release of Liability
Last modified by Andy Lozacomments powered by Disqus
Viewed 2509 times.
Last modified Sep 11, 2014